Friday, December 02, 2016

Beatrice Colin's "To Capture What We Cannot Keep," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin.

The entry begins:
Some writers have a vivid picture of who they would cast in the movie of their book as they write it. I can picture my characters but they aren’t Hollywood actors. And so when my agent asked me at first I drew a blank. And yet if I could have anyone from any period, it would be much easier. For my main character, Cait Wallace, who is a young Scottish widow, I would cast a young Faye Dunaway or a young Jeanne Moreau. Both are beautiful, intelligent and effortlessly stylish. For Emile Nougieur, one of the engineers who designed the Eiffel Tower, the...[read on]
Visit Beatrice Colin's website.

My Book, The Movie: To Capture What We Cannot Keep.

--Marshal Zeringue