Friday, February 09, 2018

Jane Corry's "Blood Sisters," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Blood Sisters: A Novel by Jane Corry.

The entry begins:
This would be my dream come true! However, I have to be honest here. I’m more familiar with older actors and actresses.

I still pine for Robert Redford - as a teenager, I dreamed of him sweeping me off my feet! So I would like a young RR to play Crispin. I think his boyish good looks and charm would be perfect.

Similarly, a youthful Tom Hanks would be just right for Robin. I can just see him being rather awkward at the beginning and then growing into the more self-assured adult towards the end of Blood Sisters.

Alison is more of a challenge. She...[read on]
Follow Jane Corry on Twitter and Facebook.

My Book, The Movie: My Husband's Wife.

The Page 69 Test: My Husband's Wife.

Writers Read: Jane Corry.

The Page 69 Test: Blood Sisters.

My Book, The Movie: Blood Sisters.

--Marshal Zeringue